Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Top Notch!

Felt like I was in an old style child's book, right down to the style of the drawings. The voices were perfect, as was everything else!

top notch!! keep up the high quality work.

cheers!!

:: A-Gore-Aphobia :: :: A-Gore-Aphobia ::

foamy's voice

That wasn't Foamy!! What happened to his voice, where's the old foamy people love?

and for those saying that 'foamy is dead', STFU! why do you think we don't have any of the original series' around anymore? Dipshits like you put new episodes down for continuing with what works.

Don't change a thing, we love foamy and your work as it is.

I did like foamy's improved animation on this. The joke was good too, especially irac-i-phobia

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

hellz yea!

this is what I want to see when I click on a flash animation peoples!!!

this is absolutly wickid, I would want a guy like you on my team!

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

great idea, decent programming

Loved the game and the art.

The first time playing, skip intro doesn't actually skip... just hangs on a black screen until the timeline catches up.

the gameplay / ai needs some touchups... I got to the tanks without touching a single key! lol.

Great game, love the art and animation.

Drone Wars Drone Wars

It's fun, one of the better flast RTS's

...but you need to beta test BEFORE releasing your games. The controls and things are confusing at first. Selecting groups only works with the same type, which is very lame. saving groups in poular games is ctrl-# not shift-#. If you upgrade a tech more nefore the previous upgrade finished, your entire production que FREEZES and the only way to build again is to cancel like mad, but it doesnt give you and $$ back, so I lose like 5k every time.

Gamebrew responds:

Yes you're right it should be CONTROL, will change soon.

Gravitee Gravitee

long hint line

I think the hint line is too long, 1/2 the holes you can get easy hole in ones with it. It's like perma tiger vision